RE: Still getting the message message

  • From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:50:13 -0800

sie I keep telling you guys all this is is a body tag.  I have seen it on
messages for years.  infact it should be on all messages.  espeashly for
jaws users that have the headers then the message auto read.  it shows where
the headers end and the message starts.
oh by the way for one word we have generated a lot of mail on this subject.
tc all.