Re: Still about entering the pin number

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 08:38:07 -0400

On your EU question, you aren't alone, but there aren't many. I've noticed
contributions from the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Germany, and many from
the UK. This last makes sense, of course, because this is an English-language
forum. Someone wrote from Norway, but I don't believe that country opted to
join the EU. It would be good for more EU people to contribute. For one thing,
in several ways your consumer protection laws are stronger, which one day might
benefit all JAWS users. Numerous listers post from all around the Pacific Rim,
as well as South Africa and India.