Sticky Jaws cursor

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:30:11 -0400

Sometimes the jaws cursor gets stuck and won't respond to the keyboard arrow
keys.  It happens quite often when the jaws cursor is on the same line as the
system start button.  In those cases when it does "get stuck", the only way to
move it is by nudging the mouse a bit and then resuming to use the arrow keys
to move it around the screen.  Does this sound familiar to anyone else?  Any
suggestions?
this does not, despite the name of this post, have anything to do with the
windows sticky keys function in the accessibility options.  I know that much
for sure.  I wonder if it has anything to do with the "mouse movement" default
value?  You know, the number of pixels the pointer is moved when an arrow key
is pressed while jaws cursor is active.  I wonder if bumping up that default
number would make any difference?

Phil Halton