Re: Start Menu question

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 23:58:28 -0400

Hi there, Allan.

This works. Many thanks. I figured this was a limitation I had to live with.

One small note. There is no "Apply" button here. I checked twice. But pressing "OK" after the selection and again at the end of the start menu sequence buttons seems to hold the changed setting.

Adrian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>

hi Adrian,
your case, please make sure the option "use personalized menu" is select at off. to make this changes, refer to my previous posting.
after you turn the "use personalized menu" off, your start/program menu list will appear as normal.

hth
Allan Wong