Spyware programs

  • From: "Eric Brinkman" <eric.brinkman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:42:01 -0500

Hi,

I used to use Ad-Aware SE which is now no longer updated.  I decided to try
downloading ad-aware 2007 and try it with just the jaws cursor, as that was
how I used the old ad-aware before I got the scripts.  Unfortunately, it
doesn't seem to be accessible at all.  I also have spybot but that never
seems to find anything for some reason.  Would you recommend I reinstal the
old ad-aware or use another program?  It seems that the old ad-aware was
deleted when I instaled the new version.  Where can I re-download the old
version?

Eric