Re: Spybot downloads

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <homerun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 19:42:22 -0500

In my experience when you get that message they haven't downloaded yet
because something has caused an error.  If you get out of the program and go
back in and start the download again, in my experience anyway they will be
shown, and even if they aren't checked you can check them then download them
and at least when this has happened to me it works the second time.
Troy