Re: Spybot 1.4

  • From: "cheryll" <cheryll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 04:36:12 -0700

MessageWhat is the key for narrator?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Troy Burnham
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 4:25 AM
  Subject: Re: Spybot 1.4

  You have to use Narrator to install it.

  Hth.
  Troy

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Ramsey
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 4:04 AM
  Subject: Spybot 1.4

  Hello,
  I used to have Spybot on my computer and a technician swore that it was no
good and installed the trial version of ABG anti spyware and I had no luck with
that even with some scripting. The problem is that I downloaded Spybot again
and now  it will not install. I get to the install using English dialog and
then the next button and all I get is a gong sound indicating an error but
there is no error dialog.
  I right clicked the file and chose run as and it denied me access. I do not
have my computer set up with different accounts so I don't know if there is a
problem there, but am quite confused.
  If someone knows how to correct this problem I would greatly appreciate it.
  Take care,
  John

  http://www.eset.com

PM