RE: Spybot 1.4

  • From: "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 11:59:10 +0200

MessageJohn

Don't know whether this is at all applicable, but when we installed Spybot,
I had to close Jaws for the operation; could not do it while Jaws was
"active".

I had a sighted person with me when we did this.  I recall that other Jaws
users used narrator (after shutting Jaws down) to do the installation of
Spybot unassisted.

Renette