SpySweeper Scan Results & JAWS

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 13:47:46 -0500

Hey there everyone.  Someone said that the SpySweeper program is
accessible if you use the JAWS cursor but we were unable to activate
anything on the scan results screen.  Left-clicking on Options,
Quarantine, or anything else we could locate did nothing.  We couldn't
see how to select all the spyware unless you have to select each item
individually; but without sighted assistance could not tell if the items
are checked or unchecked by default.  There aren't any menus or a
context menu.  With the program open everything in the system tray is
unavailable.  Please HELP!  Thanks.

Cher