Re: SpyBot with JFW

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 05:40:29 -0700

Hi David
Thanks for your help on how to remove the SpyBot program!
I did some more work and went to the jfwlite.com web site and re read the
Helpful hints for SpyBot.
I followed Debbie's directions on how to set up SpyBot, should have been my
first move, oh well.
I as I said followed her directions and after doing what she suggested, I
was able to get the program to work with JFW 6.0, the New Version of SpyBot
1.4, so now I don't need to remove the program.
I still thank you for the directions because they will come in handy for any
future problems I should have with SpyBot or any other problems I can't work
out without removing a program.
Your directions were very well presented!
Dick