RE: Spellcheck in Word 2003

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:20:25 -0500

Hello.

I do not have an answer to your question.  But you might want to work around
it by making sure that the check spelling as you type checkbox is checked
and pressing "Alt+F7" this keystroke will take you from misspelled word to
misspelled word through your document.  It will also open a context menu
with the choices that you would also see in the misspelling dialog box.

I hope this helps.

Chris.