RE: Speeding up jaws on the fly

  • From: "Cy" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:38:25 -0600

Hi Daniel,
I agree with the insert + esc. What I was responding to was the message
that you needed to use the ctrl + alt + pgup or pgdn to speed up or slow
down JAWS.
The insert + esc does set the speed back to where you were while you are
still in the same application. When you leave the application the speed
will also get reset to the default.
Cy, the Ancient Okie...