RE: Speech-friendly Internet Games...

  • From: "Midence, Alex" <MidenceA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:11:02 -0600

hmm.  didn't know the mud clients worked well w/ jaws.  I always just
telnetted to the sites and just played from there.  Never used a client.  I
hear you can set up all kinds of aliases and stuff with them.  I'll say
this.  It makes you type a lot faster.

Which client works best w/ jaws?

Alex Midence