RE: Speech-friendly Internet Games...

  • From: "Midence, Alex" <MidenceA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:16:19 -0600

Try roleplaying muds.  There mostly all of them text based.  Careful though,
they're really addictive.  Just go to google or something and type in muds
list or something of the kind in the search box.  It's been years since I've
played one so I couldn't begin to tell you what's out there.  They're games
set in a fictitious where you get to be stuff like warriors and sorcerers
and priests and do all kinds of neat stuff.  They're prompt based.  Kinda
like a unix or dos prompt would be.  Used one with jaws once way back with
jfw3.3 but I don't know how it'd work w/ 5.0.

Good luck,

Alex Midence