Re: Speech Recognition Software

  • From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 23:46:38 -0300

Hello Norma

Tis version of naturally speaking that you are using on your home PC, Can you please tell me if this is the version of naturally speaking that a person cqan get say at Staples Business Depot for around $200? or is it another version and if so, could you please tell me where you got it? Also, can you talk to your home PC to do differnt things such as surf the net or is it only good for dictating in Ms-word?

I'm looking for a version of naturally speaking also that will work with Jaws that hopefully doesn't cost alot. If you can help me out with my curiousities about your version of naturally speaking, I would greatly appreciate the info. Thanks.

Take care

Hank Merchant Jr.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Norma A. Boge-Conyers" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>