Speech Alias's

  • From: BD <bram4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JFW List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 07:42:39 -0600

I've noticed as well with the new update that the speech alias section does
not work, along with someone else mentioning the Apps key always speaks no
matter what you have it set on. I've quickly gotten rather use to the
quotation voice breaking out quotes and it, as the other alias voices, are
non -functioning with the new update. Is anyone else having this difficulty?

Brad