Re: Speaking Row and Column Titles In Excel

  • From: "Danny Wells" <dd-wells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 14:32:37 -0400

Dave,
I've been out of touch for a few days, so I apologise for being so long in replying. I have been using the key strokes you suggested to read the row and column headings, e.g., alt+1,2,3, and it works. I learned that alt+1 will read the entry in the cell on the first row for the column your cursor is in, and alt+2 will read the entry in the cell on the second row for the column your cursor is in. Likewise control+alt+1 reads the entry in the cell of the first column of the row your cursor is in. This arrangement works great for me. Thanks!.

Danny