Re: Sorting data in excel 2003

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 11:31:45 -0900

Let me correct that.  In Excel 2000 in Tools -> Customize on the
Options tab there is an 'Always show full menus' check-box.  I suspect
if you mark that item any other menus that aren't currently visible
will be shown.  And I suspect 2003 will be very close to this layout.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx