RE: Sorry but lost it!

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 14:28:45 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
I don't know vista but I will throw in my suggestions anyway.

The best is to create a separate user account for your wife, so when
she wants to use the computer, just log out and let her log in with her
user name. That's the best way  of ensuring jaws won't  disturb her.

Sorry I don't' know how to create a user account but I know it can be
done.

Otherwise hit insert+f4 and enter. If she  finished, hit your shortcut
key which you have set such as control+alt+j.

To put jaws in sleep mode, you go into configuration manager with
insert+f6. but this is only if you want jaws not to speak in a certain
program. So in that program load the configuration manager,  hit alt+s
and go to advanced options.

Select the  checkbox: sleep mode. hth