RE: Someone Want to Lend a Hand??

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:56:58 -0700

Hi,
Ok yes I am out here.
No no one ever sent me the program to work with.
If you would like to work some thing out you may drop me a line at
jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx
There is no fee.
If you send me a copy of the program on cd with a key I will make the
scripts and then throw away the copy you make.
If you send me the original program then you will cover the cost of
returning it to you.
hth