Re: Some advice with making a pdf file readable with JAWS revisited

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 08:42:52 -0700

You are welcome.

Dave

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zhi Huang" <zhi.huang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 05:51
Subject: Some advice with making a pdf file readable with JAWS revisited

Hello again everyone,
Thanks to the great advice I got from Dave and Alex about using freedom
import printer, I can now read several pdf files I couldn't in the past. I
was so happy about learning about this that I shared this information with
several people. One of them didn't have open book and has Kurzweil. The
question is can you do something similar with Kurzweil? Thanks once again.

Zhi Huang
Co founder of
www.blindness-awareness.info