RE: Software Replacement?

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:24:12 -0800

Not true. I called 2 weeks ago and got tech. support and gave them my serial
number and they gave me my activation code which is on the c d. so you have
that choice also.

Remember! Lost time can never be  found.
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet
is fighting some kind of battle

Remember: Never regret anything that makes you smile and makes a wonderful
memory! Life is short, break some rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly and
passionately, and try to trust like you've never been hurt.

You have to change with the change or be destroyed by the change.