Re: Smart Tags

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 20:33:28 -0800

Hi Daniel,

That's what it is.  Thanks.  For some reason, JAWS' reading is being
affected by the little bugger when it in the document.

Another issue I have is with the verbosity settings.  I set one - can't
remember which one it was - and pressed escape.  It should not have  set the
setting.  JAWS said the settings were saved.  I went back into the verbosity
settings, and it had been reset.  Fun, huh?

Francis