Re: Sluggish Shortcut keystrokes with JFW6.0 and Windows XP SP2

  • From: "Dana S. Leslie" <dsleslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:59:32 -0400

Adrian, Jeff,

I've noticed the same thing, and I thought it was something wrong with my system; glad to know it's not. But, I've found that *sometimes* the problem can be eliminated by rebooting. If, after a reboot, the problem continues, reboot again, until it resolves. If you don't find your shortcut keystrokes responding sluggishly immediately after any given reboot, the problem won't recur until, at least, the next reboot. -- an argument for leaving the computer running continuously, but it also makes installing new software a nuisance.

Blessed Be,

Dana

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: DSLeslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx