Sluggish Shortcut keystrokes with JFW6.0 and Windows XP SP2

  • From: "Wheatley, Jeff" <Jeff.Wheatley@xxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List2" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 09:52:20 -0500

All, I recently installed Windows XP with SP1 and defined several
shortcut keystrokes.  I then installed XP SP2 and my keystrokes are now
taking about 4 seconds before they start to execute.  The computer is
idol, there is no disk activity.  Until I installed SP2, the response
was nearly instantaneous.

As I use keystrokes to launch almost everything, this is a major impact
to my use of the system.  I would very much appreciate any suggestions.

Much thanks, Jeff