Re: Slow Start-up with JFW?

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:04:59 -0500

Maybe it's the amount of memory that I have in my laptop then, it only has
256 megs of memory in it.  It is upgradable to 512 but I have no idea if
that would do any good, and besides from what I hear doing that wouldn't
come cheap and that laptop is basically being used as a backup in case
something ever happens to my desktop.
Troy