RE: Slow Internet Explorer when loading pages with graphics

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 12:11:56 -0400

As an aside, unlike with IE, Firefox's loading speed doesn't seem slowed
down by images. That might just be my subjective experience. However, if I'm
working with the proverbial sighted assistant and want him/her to tell me
about images, I'll go to the Net with Firefox, where I've kept images on.
Turning them off and on in IE is such a time-consuming process that I tend
to leave images/pictures off.

  _____