Re: Sleep Mode

  • From: "Jim Johnson" <jimjohns46@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:36:16 -0500

thanks bill
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bill White
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 3:31 PM
  Subject: Re: Sleep Mode

  Hi, Marsha. I know it may be difficult to open and change the appropriate
configuration file, if you can't launch the application to find out which
configuration file is used for the game.

  In this case, here's what to try.

  Press JAWS key plus j to go to the JAWS menu.

  Find the options menu.

  Arrow down to the Manage applications menu.

  Press Enter.

  Find the game in the applications list, and uncheck it.

  Now the configuration file for that game will now be temporarily disabled. If
you start the game, it won't be in sleep mode.

  Now, go into the options menu again, to the advanced settings menu, and
uncheck sleep mode.

  After this, close the game.

applications menu, and check the game again.

  It will now work with the configuration file again, and sleep mode will be
disabled.

  Thank you.
  Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx