Re: Sleep Mode

  • From: "Jim Johnson" <jimjohns46@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:33:36 -0500

Marsha,
here is how you can fix this.  If you go to the jaws window with insert j, then
go to the utilities menu and open the configuration manager.  after that go to
file and chose open and there find the file that you want to edit.  after you
have opened the file, press alt s and then go to advanced options and uncheck
sleep mode.  do not have the application running that you put jaws to sleep in.
 after you make the change chose ok and alt f4 and say yes to saving the file.
I just looked at a file that I have that puts open book to sleep.  Let me know
if this helps.  You do not have to reinstall jaws.
Jim