Sleep Mode

  • From: "Marsha" <marcatony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:19:30 -0600

Hi
  Is there any way to take an application out of sleep mode without
reinstalling Jaws?  Since Jaws is in sleep mode for the application, which I
never noticed before, you can not use the JCF files.  I have often used the
sleep mode for games so I wouldn't hear both voices.  Now I am stuck with Sam
in the BG yatzee game and can't do anything with Jaws in that application
because it is asleep.  I will reinstall jaws again if necessary.  I am using
Jaws10.  Please remember I can not use JCF or insert V because Jaws is asleep.
  Please help.

Marsha