Re: Skype with Jaws 5.10

  • From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:32:55 -0000

MessageWonderful! I will look into it.
 Cheers, Andrew.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Grimsby
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 6:02 PM
  Subject: RE: Skype with Jaws 5.10

  your information is quite wrong.  you can not use any version of msn lower
then 7 on the msn passport system now.  you must use windows messenger with
jaws 5.1 or 6.x if you have jaws 7 then you can use msn messenger 7.x
  or you can use a 3rd party software package such as miranda.
  hth

  jim grimsby
  msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
  email:  jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx