RE: Skype with Jaws 5.10

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:02:58 -0800

your information is quite wrong.  you can not use any version of msn
lower then 7 on the msn passport system now.  you must use windows
messenger with jaws 5.1 or 6.x if you have jaws 7 then you can use msn
messenger 7.x
or you can use a 3rd party software package such as miranda.
hth

jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
email:  jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx