Re: Skype scripts have errors on skype 1.3

  • From: STEPHEN FAIL <stephen.fail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:55:06 +0100 (BST)

sean:

i also have this problem but as i do not use this program daily i just grinned
and beared it. i am running xp home sp2 machine with jaws v6.0 and skype v
1.2.048. also while we are talking about it can anyone tell me how to get skype
and jaws scripts to announce who is signing in and out? all help would be
appreciated. stephen

Sean McMahon <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
And what version of skype and jaws do you have? Did you have to do anything
after updating skype?
Sean