Re: Skype, scripts, and tutorials?

  • From: "John Fioravanti" <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 21:54:15 -0400

Rich: where can we find these scripts?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard P. Kelly
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 9:34 PM
  Subject: RE: Skype, scripts, and tutorials?

  Jim,

  I have Skype 4.2 running on an Acer netbook Windows XP with Jaws 11 without
scripts.

  Here are a few of the useful keystrokes:

  1.       Alt plus 1 takes you to the contact list

  2.        Alt plus 2 focuses on the list of conversations

  3.        Alt plus 3 changes focus to the history

  If you need further assistance, let me know.

  There are scripts available as well.

  Cordially,
  Richard P. Kelly
  rpkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx