RE: Skype scripts

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:28:31 -0700

Well to tell the truth gw micro had a lot to do with getting skype
fixed.
They told the people at skype what needed to be done and they did it.
So gw desers it's prays.
The good people at skype also deserve it for doing what gw micro asked.

Hth

jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
email:  jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx