RE: Skype

  • From: "Jouie" <jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:56:20 -0800

Can you send those two files that start with the letter O by an attachment?
Or, I have here those but I don't think these are included in this new
revision. The old one maybe the one who owns this files. The dates of
creation of these are on 12-31-2005 and on 1-22-2006. Are these on this new
revision or the particles of that old one?