Skim Reading Tool

  • From: "Harmony Neil" <harmonylm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:50:45 +0100

Hellow,

Has anyone used the skim reading tool in jaws?  I was trying to skim through
a load of notes/report that I'd made (I'd put little headings in italics so
they were easier to find), but I can't seem to get the skim reading tool to
work.  I managed to get it to search for certain words, but when I tried to
get it to look for say italics or underline, it just did nothing.  It didn't
even give me a summary when I selected the button or do anything when I
pressed insert control down arrow.

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions as to how to fix this? I can't be
bothered to sit there and arrow through a nearly 5 page document which will
probably turn into 6, 7, 8 or more pages!  Hahaha!

Thanks in advance,

Harmony.