RE: Skim Reading

  • From: "Harmony Neil" <harmonylm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:12:13 -0000

It doesn't work too well even in word, from my experience. I can get it to
search for specific words etc, but not for styles such as italic or bold and
it sometimes refuses to find differenc colored text. It would be rather
useful if it would work correctly though, for once.
Thanks, Freedom Science Fiction!