Re: SkillSoft courses?

  • From: "Dan" <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 01:49:25 -0800

Hi,
I am extremely unhappy with the SkillSoft courses.  The college where I work
has offered them to all its employees and so far I am not able to use them.
Perhaps I might be missing something, but I have been using computers for
many years and I have used different screen readers as well.
I do not know what to say.
One time I called SkillSoft for support and I got an extremely nice person
way over in eastern Canada and he didn't know anything about the
accessibility part of the software which is suppose to exist.  He really was
extremely apologetic about the fact that he didn't know anything regarding
how to use the software with screen readers taking advantage of the supposed
accessibility features.
I have never been able to accomplish anything with any of the courses
available to us.
At this point in time, it's a joke as far as I am concerned and I have told
them so.

Dan