Re: Silent Key

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 14:11:02 -0700

No one dislikes off-topics more than I do--at least--hardly anyone!
However, when a list member becomes very ill or passes on, I personally feel it
is not irrelevant to let members know.
One does wonder why we have not heard from a member in a while and I had
noticed
Walter's name absent from the list for a while.
My vote would be for the posting of such notices--after all, we are a
community--and while not a sympathy or get-well list, I do not believe
(fortunately) that these events are very frequent.