Silent Computer at Start up

  • From: "dave grossoehme" <davegross1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:00:47 -0600

This subject was touched upon before.  When starting the cojmputer nothing is
spoken.  This happens while you are in the user's list.  Jaws is set to speak
automatically but still there isn't anthing.  If enter is pressed and jaws is
shut down and restarted then there willbe speech.  I've on vacation for the
last 2 weeks, so, if there was an answer to this problem will someone report
back what will help.  As a matter of fact a sighted peson needs to click on the
user with the mouse for any action from the computer.  After this is solved
I've had no other problems with speech as long as you comtinuous use the
computer.  If the computer is set for awhile then we are back to the same
problem.  In order to solve the problem from this position you will have to
restart the computer.
Your FriendDave