RE: Silencing Word 2007 Verbiage

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 06:46:25 -0700

When it opens go and convert the document from a earlier version of word to
the current 2007 version then it will not say that when you open that one
again.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage
to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.