Silencing 'Message Deleted'

  • From: "DJ Mitchell" <mitch44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 06:58:23 -0700

Hi Listers,  I have lost the instructions I had saved previously for silencing
the 'message deleted' comment in Outlook Express when deleting e mails from the
list.
I would be grateful if someone could post the step by step procedure for
modifying the script manager utility.
Also, my BCC field has vanished and I disremember how to get it back.
Thanks as always, Mitch