Sight Village 2004

  • From: "Matthew Frank Horspool" <dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 18:29:23 +0100

Hi All
Sight Village 2004 is nearly here! This year it will be held at the Clarendon
Sweets, Hagly Road, Edgbaston.

Eric Damery will be taking us through the new features in JAWS for Windows 5.1
and tells us how to customize our JFW packages for HTML apps.

Jonathan Mosen will spend some time "looking into the future"

Doug Geoffray of GW Micro takes us through what we can expect in Window-Eyes 5.0

Dolphin computer access ltd takes us through there EaseReader product...

For more information, visit
http://www.qacsightvillage.org.uk

from
Matthew Horspool