Re: Showing Slides in PowerPoint 2007

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 23:55:56 -0800

Bill,

Thanks for confirmation. You also noted:
"I noted one other problem with this, before jaws speaks the slide name and
contents of the slide the message voice says something to the effect "entry
effect none. the slide advances on a mouse click."  this happens with every
darned slide when in presentation (f5)."

You can get rid of this in  the JAWS options dialog (Insert+V) and turn off the
slide transition messages.

Dave

  yep, I reproduced this same problem, only with page up/down. space bar reads
slide name and contents, but pg u/d only slide name.
  I noted one other problem with this, before jaws speaks the slide name and
contents of the slide the message voice says something to the effect "entry
effect none. the slide advances on a mouse click."  this happens with every
darned slide when in presentation (f5).
   really annoying.
   in addition to each slide name and .