RE: Should I upgrade to Jaws 11?

  • From: "Brian Hansen" <BC.Hansen23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 09:55:14 -0500

If you would have asked this question before this last release of JAWS 11, I
would have said absolutely no, and told you to stay with version 10.  This
last release that just came out pretty much fixed the problems I was having
with JAWS 11, and now, with the exception of one tiny little bug, that I
can't seem to reproduce, but happens every once and a while, I would go
ahead and recommend JAWS 11.  This is the build that should have hit the
streets, not the versions before the current one.

Blessings,

Brian

  _____