RE: Shortcut Keys for Lotus Notes for Email?

  • From: "INTRACOM" <infocom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:26:25 -0800

Hi Ray Campbell!

You can find the help topics when you press your JAWS key + J, will loads the
JAWS context menu.   Then, Press H, to activate the help sub menu.  Choose the
first item, JAWS help topics.  You will land on different topics.  It is a tree
view.  Press your down arrow keys until you heard "Topic popular applications".
 Press your right arrow keys to open the levels and down arrow again until you
hear "Topic Lotus notes".  Hit your enter key. Then, press the F6 key, it will
open the topic for you to read.

HTH
Roden