Re: Settings for IE8

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 20:21:48 -0400

?First of all, one word, RAM! Having a lot of windows open eats a heck of a lot
of ram. Second, processor. Having multiple wind0ows open makes your processor
slower. Affecting jaws. Now, with tab browsing you can do what I do. If you are
reading something like for example a wiki pedia article, and you encounter a
link, but you don't want to stop reading just press control plus enter to open
the link on another tab and keep on reading. Then wen you are finish, just
press control tab or control w to move to the new tab. There are a lot of other
benefits like easier on jaws and all of that, but I am going to keep it short.

HTH

Yadiel