RE: Setting up jaws options for excel spreadsheet

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 14:17:52 -0400

Hi Eileen,  FS has a training module on how to set up the column and row title
reading.  It is done within excel rather than with jaws.  It works really well.
 you can find it on the FS training site and is called "excel column and row
headers".  I just set up my time sheet with it.  The advantage is that it is in
the spreadsheet so if you upgrade jaws or need to use a different machine jaws
will still read the headers.
If you have trouble finding it let me know and I can try and help.
Regards

Tom Bisset