Setting up a meeting in Outlook 2007 using JFW

  • From: "Lafond, Eileen" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 14:49:02 -0800

Hi,
I need to set up a meeting with two people using Outlook 2007.  I found meeting
request, but could not figure out how to get to the calendar from there to see
when they are available, etc.

Can anyone give me the steps to do this?

I am using JFW version 10 and Windows XP Pro.

Thanks for any assistance,

Eileen La fond
Phone number: (206) 386-0011
email:  eileen.lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx